Tuesday, January 5, 2016

What I Do at Sizzix :)

Hello everyone! Since I started working at Sizzix as a product designer, I have not had the opportunity to share much of my art with you. Buuuuuut now that my designs will soon be made available, I finally get to start posting some of my little creations. I've been biting at the bit to share some of my work with you and now I finally can! Hopefully you enjoy looking at my art just as much as I enjoy creating it.

In case you are not familiar with Sizzix and my work as a designer, I will share a bit about what I do. Sizzix is a crafting company that creates a myriad of crafting supplies ranging from dies, framelits, thinlits, stamps, paper and so much more. As a designer I get to help craft the look of our product by spending time sketching, arduously researching Pinterest and Etsy (haha don't be jealous) and turning approved designs into finalized files for production. At Sizzix we are constantly looking for new ways to explore the crafting industry and create fun and beautiful designs that you all can use for your crafting creations. Soon my designs will start being made available for you all to purchase and I simply cannot wait to see what you end up creating with them!

No comments:

Post a Comment